Admin Boundary Map 1 for Scotland, Shetland & Orkney covers Aberdeen, Inverness, Peterhead & Fort William and includes insets for Shetland, Orkney, Fair Isle and Foula. The map combines 1:250000 OS mapping with Administrative boundaries to provide a clear and functional map.
- 1:250000 scale map of the North of Scotland and the Orkney and Shetland Isles
- Unitary Administrative Boundaries highlighted in pink
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download Supplied on Order Completion
- File Size:50mb
- Map size if printed at Actual Size: 1400mm x 1000mm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date scaled Ordnance Survey Road Mapping.
About the Digital Download Map Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.