The Bedfordshire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County Disctrict Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The map is created using up-to-date 1:50,000 scale OS map data (scaled to 1:58,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs.
The Disctricts covered are: Bedford, Central Bedford, Luton.
- 1:58,000 OS map of Bedfordshire Displaying the District County Boundaries
- Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download Supplied on Order Completion
- File Size: 143mb
- When Printed: Size: 841mm x 1220mm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale mapping.
About the County Boundary Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.