The Gloucestershire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date OS Road map data (scaled to 1:100,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: Forest of Dean, Tewksbury, Cheltenham, Cotswold, Gloucester, Stroud, South Gloucestershire. The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied rolled in a durable postal tube.
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:100,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Gloucestershire
- Each County Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 1200mm x 840mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm
If you can't find a map to suit your requirements, why not request a custom map by completing our online form >Click Here<. One of our experienced Cartography team will be happy to email you samples and prices for a map of any size you require!