This 1:55,000 scale map of Lewis and Harris on two maps, North & South is now available as a digtial download. These maps have been created using high-quality Ordnance Survey mapping data, most commonly used for outdoor actvities maps. These are an ideal guide for those looking to head to the Island for the great outdoors or for those looking to sample the Isles' many other treasures.
- Uses up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Scale mapping
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF images
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File sizes:118mb & 141mb
- Map Size if Printed at Actual Size: 120cm x 104cm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Scale Mapping
About the Digital Download Map Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.