The Kent County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date OS Road map data (scaled to 1:110,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: Dartford, Gravesham, Medway, Swale, Canterbury, Thanet, Dover, Shepway, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Tonbridge and Malling, Sevenoaks.
The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied in a durable, reuseable plastic poster tube.
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:110,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Kent
- Each County Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 1400mm x 1000mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm