The Lincolnshire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date OS Road map data (scaled to 1:135,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, West Lindsey, East Lindsey, Lincoln, North Kesteven, Boston, South Kesteven and South Holland.
The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied in a durable, reuseable plastic poster tube.
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:135,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Lincolnshire
- Each County Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 840mm x 1200mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm