The Relief Map 2 utilises 1:500,000 scale Ordnance Survey mapping data to provide a clear and easy to use map of Scotland with an inset for the Shetland Isles. An easy to use height key shows land height above sea-level across the country. Also noted are national boundaries for England and Scotland, as well as county boundaries for these areas.
- 1:500,000 scale map of Scotland
- Map Dimensions: 841mm x 1189mm
- Depicts the land height above sea level
- Created from Ordnance Survey Relief Miniscale
- Includes a height key
- Inset for the Shetland isles