The Relief Map 5 utilises 1:275,000 scale Ordnance Survey mapping data to provide a clear and easy to use map of Wales. An easy to use height key shows land height above sea-level across the country. Also noted are national boundaries for England and Wales as well as county boundaries for these areas.
- 1:275000 scale map of Wales
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:29mb
- If Printed at Actual Size - Map Dimensions: 841mm x 1189mm
- Depicts the land height above sea level
- Created from Ordnance Survey Relief Miniscale
- Includes a height key
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Relief Map Digital Download Series: