The South West Coastal 300 Map has been created for those interpid adventurers undertaking the 300 mile round trip from Alloway, down through the South Ayrshire Coastline and along the Dumfries and Galloway cost, skirting the quiet forests of the Southern Uplands and taking in the scenic towns and villages along the way.
We've produced the SWC300 Map at 1:240,000 scale using Ordnance Survey's Road Mapping data to provide a clear and accurate map, the SWC300 route has been highlighted, but the rest of the map is clear enough to enable you to make diversions and day trips off the route too. There are streetmap callouts for Alloway, Dumfries and Stranraer and the map shows points of interests for tourists such as National Park boundaries, long-distance walking paths, tourist sites, camping & caravan parks, etc.
- 1:240,000 Scale OS Road Mapping
- Highlights Route
- Map Size if Printed at Actual Size: 80cm x 60
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:64mb
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road mapping
About the Digital Download Map Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.