The St Cuthbert's Way map is an essential aid for anyone planning and undertaking the popular Borders route. The UK Map Centre has created a unique map-sheet which captures the area using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale mapping. The route is highlighted for easy navigation, and in common with all 50k scale mapping, other popular footpaths are marked alongside roads, towns and local tourist attractions. This route map covers the whole 100km (62.5 mile) route on one sheet.
The map can be supplied flat in various paper finishes or folded for on-the-trail active use.
- St Cuthbert's Way Route Map
- 1:50,000 Scale Ordnance Survey Mapping
- Route Highlighted for easy navigation
- Map Size: 144cm x 50cm - 18cm x 12.5cm Folded
- Folded on-the-trail versions or Flat version with different paper options for display available
- Free Poster Tube with flat maps