The West Highland Way Compact Route Map has been created using scaled OS Road Mapping to 1:185,000. This compact map of the famous route can be used as a general overview map for planning and for walking or cycling the route, or simply as a decorative map for your home or office.
If you would like a more detailed map using the latest 1:50,000 Scale OS walking map data please see our West Highland Way Route Map
- 1:185,000 scale map of the West Highland Way
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:80mb
- Map Size if Printed at Actual Size: 60cm x 80cm
- Created from scaled Ordnance Survey Road Mapping
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Digital Download Map Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.