The West Highland Way map from the UK Map Centre is the ideal choice for those looking to undertake Scotlands classic long-distance walking route. Created using 1:50,000 scale Ordnance Survey mapping data, this map shows the route, split into 4 sections - so that the whole 96 mile route fits on to one side of a standard walking map sheet. Additionally, the map shows the land around the route, providing context for walkers on the path and is also useful when planning to check for other tourist sites along the route.
- 1:50,000 scale map of the West Highland Way
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:184mb
- Map Size if Printed at Actual Size: 920mm x 1040mm
- Created from scaled Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Scale Mapping
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C's before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Scale mapping
About the Digital Download Map Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we've made our Wall Maps available as PDF's to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.